Self Help Guide: 20 Questions to Finding Your Best Self
Sometimes its hard to put your finger on why you’re not feeling 100%. I get it. I’m normally girl glass-half-full; but, we all have our moments. And that is 100% normal.
Is where this wonderful self help questionnaire comes in thanks to Ell Duclos and her original post!
So, welcome to part 2 of “50 Questions: Finding my best self“. We are covering 20 more self help questions that hopefully will point you into the right direction.
Disclaimer: I want to stress that I am not a psychiatrist, psychologist or any other medical -ist. You may want to consult a licensed professional if you truly feel deeply unhappy, unmotivated, depressed and the like.
Self Help Guide, Part 2
Today, it’s less about how I answer these questions and more about how they make YOU feel.
That is to say, I don’t want to influence your answers – it’s not about me.
- How can I add to my happiness?
- Am I doing all that I can to reach my goals?
- Are there areas of my life can I improve in?
- What are 5 things I love about myself?
- Are these 3 negative mindsets I need to let go of?
- What will I accomplish next year?
- How can I improve my daily routines?
- What is one piece of advice I’d give my future self?
- How can I love myself more daily?
- What can I do to practice more self care throughout the week?
- Can I name 5 things that make me smile?
- What steps can I take to be the most confident version of myself?
- How can I show others more love and compassion each day?
- Who makes me the happiest?
- What is my number one goal for next year?
- If I could relive one moment what would it be?
- If I could time travel where would I go?
- How would I describe a perfect day?
- If I could be anything in the world, what would I be?
- If I could travel anywhere in the world, where would I go?
I feel as though, these thought-provoking questions are designed to help you think about all the wonderful things in your life. Get you focused on the positive side of things.
Do you have a favorite question thus far? Is there one in particular too difficult to answer? I really do hope that they inspire you to feel some genuine self love about your life.