Never Ever… or Have I Ever?
On the seventh day of Blogmas
my true love sent to me:
Day 7: Never Ever
Day 6: New Years Resolutions
5 Favorite Things!!
Day 4: Stocking Stuffers
Day 3: Holiday Getaways
Day 2: All Things Advent
and a Posting Explaining to Thee
Let me begin by saying that this post is 100% inspired by Geraldine, a lifestyle blogger – young at heart, old soul. I came across her Blogmas post earlier today, “Never Have I Ever – Winter Edition – Blogmas Day 6” and thought, “yesssss, I have to totally add that to my Blogmas content!” And voilà!
In the spirit of this being Blogmas, Day 7 I will count-off to the number seven and keep it Christmassy. This is going to be fun!
Never Have I Ever….
- Been kissed under the mistletoe
- Gone snow skiing, ice skating… or anything remotely similar
- Cut down my own Christmas tree
- Baked anything traditional, no gingerbread cookies or fruitcakes
- Gone to Christmas Day Service
- Seen “A Christmas Story” nor do I intend to
- Seen “The Nutcracker” live
On the other hand, like my Blogmas sister Geraldine, I have done a ton of traditional and cool Christmassy things. Check it out.
Top 7 “Oh boy have I ever” moments:
- Had a snowball fight
- Made snow angels
- Created a snowman or two or three
- Owned a wooden toboggan
- Went Christmas caroling
- Midnight Mass
- Left milk and cookies for Santa
Now, it’s your turn! What have you never ever done at Christmas… but, secretly wish you had? Drop me a comment or two, I love hearing from you!
Happy Holidays, Happy Blogmas!
(Pstt Don’t forget to subscribe so that you don’t miss any of my Blogmas stories)