BlogTober officially kicks off with my favorite post: Fall Tag Q&A! If you didn’t catch my intro post yesterday, click here and get the 411 on what to expect over the next month.
So, Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons – is why I love participating in question and answer sessions with other bloggers. But, why wait to be included in one when you can create your very own! 😄
BlogTober Fall Q&A Rules
The rules are easy breasy cover girl.
- Start the post with your “Fall Q&A Backstory” and thanking the person who tagged you. Be sure to “link back” to their original post where they tagged you. Contact me if you’re unsure how to do this.
- Post these questions and answer them in either paragraph or short form.
- What is your favorite thing about the Fall?
- What is your “go to” Fall look?
- If you could go anywhere in the world to spend a “Fall Holiday” where would it be?
- What is your favorite Fall memory?
- What is your favorite Fall drink?
- Tag 5 bloggers.
If you’re new to this – don’t worry, just follow my lead. And then just add your spin! Last year, I included personal pics and affiliate links. This year, am keeping things simple. 😉
Q: What is your favorite thing about the Fall?
A: I love the Fall! It is my second favorite time of the year! The Fall is the perfect marriage of summer-winter. You can snuggle up with a good book and comfy blanket without having to light a fire to keep you warm! And in Texas, you can still pair up a warm sweater with shorts!
Q: What is your “go to” Fall look?
A: Crazy easy question!!! (Is probably why I included it, LOL). Without a doubt, I am a scarf and boots kinda girl. And now that my pixie has officially grown out past my shoulders, I think I can rock a beanie! 😉
Q: Ideal Fall location?
A: I think the best place to experience the Fall is anywhere you can see tree leaves change colors. And no, Texas is great for a lot of things – experiencing Fall color spectrum… not so much. Our leaves go from green to brown to the ground.
Q: Favorite Fall memory?
A: Speaking of ideal Fall locations… The best memory I have would be the first time I experienced the Fall in the North East. We flew into Pittsburgh and then drove to a small town in West Virginia. Guys, I’ve been all over the world and can honestly say, it was breathtaking.
Q: Favorite Fall drink?
A: Pumpkin Spice Latte. Tastes and smells like home… fall spice flavors, espresso, pumpkin pie spice. Yum. It’s honestly one of the reasons I love Starbuck’s. No kidding.
Fall Q&A Tag
And now I tag these 5 fabulous bloggers. They have been part of my blogging journey and come highly recommended! You should follow them, if you don’t already:
- Heidi from @Heidihourani – one of those rare bloggers that despite the thousands of followers, always AND I MEAN ALWAYS responds to you.
- Lauren from @BGBloggers – I’m not stalking you, just an HUGE fan!😄She’s our resident Pinterest guru.
- Nancy from @30days30ways – Just the nicest person you’d ever want to meet!
- Lasonia from @ImLasonia – Loved learning more about you last year, can’t wait to read what has changed.
- LaNette from @WomenWithGifts – They work they/she does in hyping us up is amazing! We girls have to stick together.
So, how do you feel about the Fall? Is it your favorite season? Comment below, love hearing what you guys think!