The gorgeous trio at My Lifelines tagged me in a wonderful challenge: a “Fall Tag Q&A” that originated with my other gal pal Lauren from Ell Duclos. You see when you are part of this wonderful blogger community, great inspiration spreads like wildfire.
First, can I just say that when I think fall, I think Kirlands. Walking into this seasonal mecca and holy smokes I get fall fever. It’s the most wonderful sensory overload experience ever; my adult version of ToysRUs and listed as number “10” in my top 50 simple pleasures. It’s what makes my life a little less ordinary.
Thank you Jordan, Lauren, and Abby for passing the torch. Let the Q&A begin…
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
But, my all time favorite is from the WoodWick family, pumpkin butter yaass! Honestly, the sound of the crackling wick is oh my goodness fall heaven!
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
Honestly, it’s synonymous for family. Family time. Family dinners. Family movies. Food to feed a small army family! LOL.
3. What is your all-time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
No judging. But, I’m not going to say “Hocus Pocus.” Sorry! I have a slew of suggestions – top of the list:
“Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice…. ”
Everyone knows if you say Beetlejuice’s name three times he appears, but here’s a fun fact: did you know that the number three is used multiple times in the film?!
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
Ugh, this is where I fail miserably…. So, I’m just not that girl. I don’t want to dress up. But, we are doing an office thing and since I’m a team player – it’ll be something CSI related and fabulous, of course.
5. What is your favorite fall trend?
Ooooooo fall trend? Easy!! It’s boot and scarf season! If I could just wear boots all year around I’d be one happy camper. Short boots, tall boots, with heels, no heels, rain-boots, sexy ones, clunky yellow ones… You name it – I’ve got to have it! And scarfs. Well, let’s just say I’ve mastered the art of wearing those bad boys year-around!
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
Yep. You guessed it again. Pumpkin Spice Latte. Anywhere that will serve it, including home. Doesn’t have to be at Starbucks. No, they didn’t invent Pumpkin Spice Latte or Fraps, they just market the hell out of them. But yes, truth be told – they’re pretty tasty too!
7. What is your go-to fall beauty product? A must-have staple!
Dark stiletto nails. A must! Deep reds, grays, black. Ombre, holographic, maybe some bling on a random standout nail.
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!
Fall is when I start running again. The Texas heat makes it impossible to run anytime before midnight. October is when I put my Brooks back on and head for the park.
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
Fall. It’s tied for first for favorite season of the year! Similar to summer, the smells, the sights, sounds oh my. It’s the trifecta of sensory heaven. You had me hello, Señor Pumpkin Spice!
Now, in the spirit of all that is blogger fun, I tag Lasonia, Erica, Nicole, Megan, and The Dixon Fam ! Create a new post, answer these 10 questions, link back to this original post, and then tag 5 other bloggers.?
Fall Tag Questions
- What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
- When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
- What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
- What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
- What is your favorite fall trend?
- When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
- What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
- Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
- Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!
- The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
So, how much do you love fall? Comment below and share your top fall moments!
(Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here. Doesn’t cost you a dime extra, just helps fund my dreams.)