Mystery Blogger Award: Twitter Recognition
Blogger award nominations come from your online tribe
A few moons ago, my favorite Alaska Airlines flight attendant and creator of A Girl Catching Flights nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I couldn’t be happier! I love these challenges as it’s a great way to get to know your online tribe.
Mystery Blogger Award Rules
- Put the award logo onto your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- State three random facts about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choosing
- Share a link to your best post
3 Very Random Facts about Me
- I color coordinate my closet after sectioning off areas by type (shirts, dresses, pants, etc.) – crazy tidy! Now, my drawers are a whole other story ?
- My shopping rules: for every item I purchase, one leaves my closet! Keeps me honest and focused on what I really need.
- I do a full “closet purge” once a year – I came across some great tips on Pinterest years ago. In a nutshell, you completely empty your closet and create 3 piles: Love it! Meh. Seasonal. You donate all “meh” items. It’s brutal; but, once you completely declutter your closet you’ll feel 100% better. Click here for some great tips and new spin on this.
My Favorite Blog Post
Hard question to answer as part of the Mystery Blogger Award challenge. I have a few favorite posts. You can probably relate.
I guess that one of my favorite post had to do with my journey back to God. “Grace Unfolding” is a post within the “My Journey” series. And why? It is a glimpse into who I am and why. Hope you give it a whirl.
“Girl on the Fly’s” Questions for Me
- If you could meet any author who would it be? Just one? Waaa! Agatha Christi would be at the top of my list!
- What’s your comfort food when you travel? Don’t really have one…
- If you could only have one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life what would it be? Rocky Road all day any day!
- What TV Show are you currently binge watching? Just finished Sharp Objects this week and looking for binge-worthy recommendations!
- Do you prefer hulu or netflix? LOVE both, work for one of the two ?
I’m nominating 10 of my newest followers as my way of saying “thanks”! These guys took a chance on me and I’m so grateful!
I hope you guys love these challenges as much as I do. Did I mention anything relatable? Leave me a comment below. As always, I love hearing from you!