Meet Rebecca, Irish sports coach momma blogger extraordinaire! She is a new and shiny face addition to my blogging virtual family.
I was plotting out a collab strategy for BlogTober and gorgeous Rebecca rose to the occasion. Imagine, we just met last week, thanks in part to a BlogTober thread, and here we are today!
Thank you Rebecca! 😊
And, she’s not just a pretty face. Rebecca is quite accomplished.
A note from Rebecca
Hi! My name is Rebecca Treacy, I’m 24 years old. I studied Business in Sport in college and now have a Bachelor’s degree in Business/Sport Management.
The last year has been crazy as I finished college and went on my travels to America with my partner. We weren’t long home when we realized I was pregnant with TWINS. Now I’m a mammy to two boys.
I have a huge interest in music and sports. And I now run my own blog, I hope to one day be a successful blogger and support my family in every way possible!!
- What made you start blogging? I started my blog over a year ago as part of a college module my lecturer told me I had very good technology skills and my pieces were interesting so I decided to stay at it. After a while I drifted away from it as other things got in the way and I felt not many people were interested in my stuff. Now as a stay at home mother to two I felt that I needed something to give me some “me time”. And that I should give my blog another go and make something of it.
- What is your blog about? Rebecca X, will have pieces about my lifestyle as a new mother, beauty related pieces and also fitness.
- How long have you been blogging? Not very long so I am hoping to pick up the essential blogging tricks over the next while.
- Your favorite post thus far? My favorite post so far is my “50 Questions on Finding my Best Self” from Ell Duclos, as I am learning more about myself and realizing what I have to do to mind myself more.
- One piece of advice you’d give to new bloggers? Never quit, if you tell yourself you can do then you can. Don’t listen to what others say.
Get to know Rebecca
Facebook: Rebecca Treacy – @lifestylewithR
Twitter : @treacy_rebecca
Doesn’t Rebecca remind you of a piece of yourself? She is so relatable! What is your one piece of advice to new bloggers?