Who doesn’t love free date ideas?!
I mean, is it just me or does are we always coming out of one heck of an expensive season? We’re spending money for three solid months on holiday decorations, Halloween costumes, Christmas shopping and parties. And then it’s time to plan for Spring Break, Summer vacations.
Mamma mia! It’s no wonder that date night takes a back seat in many homes.
And yes, dating stinks for most singles. But, if you already have a person, stop the madness and take them out on the town – just leave your credit cards behind.
Here are 10 ideas for you and your other half to enjoy! You’ll thank me later.
10 Free Date Ideas
- Find free concerts
- Test drive your dream car
- Go to your dream neighborhood, attend open houses
- Plan a group scavenger hunt with your friends
- Be a tourist in your own city!
- Take a free class at your community center
- Take a free DIY class at Lowe’s or Home Depot
- Go to a poetry reading or book signing
- Volunteer together
- Farmer’s Market roadtrip!
I’ve actually done most of these. Have you?! Do tell me about your best free date, in the comments below.