Ciao Blogmas, It’s Been Real
On the twenty-fifth day of Blogmas
my true love sent to me:
Day 25: Blogmas C’est Fini
Day 24: Birthday Wishes
Day 23: Hey There Christmas Chreasters
Day 22: Christmas Spirit
Day 21: A Blogmas Review for Thee
Day 20: Sunday Prepping
Day 19: Feel the Love
Day 18: Let’s go shopping
Day 17: Tips to Holiday Travel
Day 16: Meet Shanice
Day 15: Meet Lasonia
Day 14: Meet Erriel
Day 13: Meet Angeli
Day 12: Meet Javi
Day 11: Meet Girl on the Fly
Day 10: Meet Stephanie
Day 9: Meet Natasha
Day 8: Blogger Spotlight
Day 7: Never Ever
Day 6: New Years Resolutions
5 Favorite Things!!
Day 4: Stocking Stuffers
Day 3: Holiday Getaways
Day 2: All Things Advent
and a Posting Explaining to Thee!
Blogmas 2018 officially comes to an end and I can hardly believe it! 25 days of non-stop writing. Content galore, ranging from Blogger Spotlight to All Things Advent to Santa: Myth or Legend? Holy smokes – I did it!!!
So, now what’s next for this faith-based lifestyle girl-boss blogger? Here’s my plan for the rest of the month…. and it doesn’t involve daily posting! LOL!
- Finish reading, “Why We’re Catholic” and start on my next book review.
- Launch my “Social Experiment” – 6 months following in the footsteps of Lauren Duclos from @BGbloggers. I’ll be starting that journey with her Pinterest Course!
- Get back to weekly YouTube uploads. Kick-off with my next unboxing, a purity ring!
- Plan out Q1 2019 travel and running/races.
- Read up on Domain Authority (DA) scores and SEOs. I feel like a real newbie here.
What are your plans for the rest of the year? Would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment below.
Thank you for all the Blogmas support! I could not have done this without YOU!
(Catch up with my Blogmas journey here)