There are 5 Christian books that changed my life!
If you are reading this, you’re just like me – on the quest to find great Godly books to read. Perhaps even something pivotal, life-changing.
There are hundreds of thousand of books out there, good books to choose from. Consequently, it can be a challenge to find ones that align with our belief system and inspire us to greatness.
But, who has the time to figure that out?
Enter me – your trusty Catholic boss lady, momma bear and blog slayer sharing tips & tricks along the way! 🙋♀️
Here are my personal and unpaid recommendations for Godly reading. 5 non-fiction books that have had a profound impact on my Catholic life.
- The Power of a Praying Parent – A powerful book that ALL Christian parents must own. Written by Stormie Omartian. This is a true resource that will help you navigate the difficult waters of raising children today – even if they are 3 or 33! Available here for the price of 2 Venti Lattes at Starbucks.
- Rome Sweet Home – Let me begin by saying that I am a huge fan of Scott Hahn and Trent Horn. And this is the story of Scott Hahn’s conversion. Scott – former Presbyterian minister – and his wife talk about their spiritual and beautiful journey to the Catholic Church. Click here to read more about that heart-warming and inspirational account.
- The Lamb’s Supper: The Mass as Heaven on Earth – Another Scott Hahn book in my collection. If you were to own only one of his books, this would be the one. The liturgy of the Holy Mass and the relationship to the Book of Revelation revealed!!
- Why We Are Catholic: Our Reasons for Faith, Hope and Love – Catholic Apologist Trent Horn is a gifted and celebrated writer, speaker. Like Scott Hahn, he is a convert to Catholicism. Is what makes his story-telling so incredibly interesting to me. And this book does not disappoint! It is one-stop shop for everything you would want to know about the Catholic Faith. Whether you are a skeptic, atheist, Lukewarm Catholic or someone just looking to deepen their faith – this is the ultimate Catholic resource.
- Beyond Sunday: Becoming a 24/7 Catholic – Thank you Teresa Tomeo! I had my one BIG A-HA moment reading this amazing book! Above all, it inspired me to adopt a 24/7 mentality about my faith. I felt immediately motivated to find countless ways to say YES to God every single day and not just on Sundays. Your life of faith does not begin and end on a Sunday. In other words, it is an everyday commitment that deepens our faith, purpose and relationship with God. Feel free to read more about my journey here.