Graceful-ish | Catholic Resource Guide
I’ve been blogging for a bit and realize that it’s about time I shared a Catholic resource guide with you. A sort of “one-stop shop” list of Godly tools I’ve been writing about thus far.
These are especially bleak, confusing times. The dreaded coronavirus has changed everything about our lives, even who we are. And yet, herein lies a great opportunity to get closer to God.
Now, I can write many posts about a Godly life; but, it all starts with you. You have to want something more for yourself than the angst social media and newscasters impose on you.
Let me help you get there.
Catholic Resource Guide
So, to make things a tad easier, I’ve put together a list of all the Godly posts I’ve written thus far. Some will educate; others will hopefully inspire you. The ultimate goal is to get you closer to God.
I did think about making two guides: a Christian one with it’s Catholic counterpart. That quickly seemed ridiculous. Does it really matter how I title this Godly resource?
Christian: a person who believes in Jesus Christ. A person who exemplifies in his or her life the teachings of Christ.Dictionary
Under the category tag of “faith” is where you’ll find the majority of my Godly work. Am listing them in no particular order. Just secretly wishing you’ll take time to peruse each one at your leisure.
- Bible Verses You Need to Know – My favorite 4 Bible verses – for all situations, all people.
- 5 Habits of Godly Women – Faith, inspiration and God’s road-map. We are talking about the 5 habits Godly women practice daily
- Lenten Season Quick Guide – Understanding what Lent is and how to speak to it.
- Lenten Toolbelt – Four unique methods to maximize your Lenten experience.
- 50 of the Most CREATIVE Lent Ideas! – Spice up your Lenten Season!
- The Ultimate Guide to Catholic Mass – A four-part series deep diving into the mechanics of Mass and a must for any Catholic. You’ll be surprised with all the Godly tidbits shared.
- We don’t say that any more? – Takes a deep dive into the changes we’ve seen in how we celebrate Mass.
- Etiquette for today’s Catholic – Helps you prep for Mass so that you can get the most out of that wonderful weekly experience
- Tell me why… – Answers to those top 5 questions we all have about Mass.
- Holiday Mass: Calling All Catholics – Tips for attending Mass during the Holy Days of Obligation.
- Soul Makeover – Get closer to God today in 3 easy steps.
- 5 Crazy Catholic Unknowns – My favorite little known Catholic secrets!
- 50 Prayer Journal Prompts – Productive way of putting thoughts into motion for the modern day Christian.
- Tired of Being Alone? Fight Back! – Godly dating advice!
- Holy Spirit or Holy Smokes? – Falling in love with God. My personal story.
- Catholic Life – This is just me, talking about how being a “Cradle” Catholic has changed since the 70s, 80s.
Don’t you just love “fun facts”? They’re like little intel nuggets of gold that can stimulate conversation and deepen a thirst to ask even more questions.
These are the Godly fun facts that I shared early on, hope they stir something in you:
- Prayer Warriors Fun Fact: You can declare war through prayer
- Catholic Fun Fact: The Rosary is a garland of prayers
- Marian Fun Fact: The Virgin Mary claimed victory over sin and death
- Stat Fun Fact: 18% of the Globe’s pop is Catholic
- Set Your Clock Fun Fact: Divine Mercy shines bright mid-afternoon
Among the few reviews I’ve done, half have been of a Godly nature. And most of these posts can also be found in YouTube form. You can click here for some video options in my “YouTube Portfolio”. You’ll have quite a few to select from.
- Five Best Christian Books – These 5 books literally changed my life!
- Every Sacred Sunday Mass Journal – An unbiased and unpaid review. In fact, this is one fabulous book that combines journaling with full Mass readings for the a liturgical year.
Get to know why these reviews are important to me, click here for the “Review” section introduction. I’ve also written a section about the review process. If you’re writing any reviews, you might read this.
Coronavirus and God
I thought it especially important to start a series based on the coronavirus and its impact on us, on our everyday life. Instead of feeling gloom and doom, I’m inspired to write and share ideas of how to navigate these waters.
Hope these help you, as well:
- Coronavirus | A Godly Experience – How to have a Godly experience during such a dark period of time.
- COVID-19 Is Here | Now what? – The YouTube option: seven steps to getting closer to God.
Godly Catch All
Last but not least, I’ve added three more important links to this Catholic resource guide.
One will explain the why. Another will shed light on the who. A third will bring us together.
- God First Always – An introduction to the whys of this blog.
- Who is this girl on fire? – Get to know me.
- Prayer requests – You are not alone! Fill out the anonymous form and I’ll pray for you in complete privacy.
So, there you have it. My Catholic Resource Guide, a one-stop shop for all your Christian needs.
Grab a glass or wine, sit back and get ready to learn a little bit more about God. You’ll thank me later.